2600-Daptor Bindings are mapped to more than 1 Retropad button

SW: Retroarch 1.7.3 + latest Stella on Windows 10 HW: Vintage 2600 Controller + 2600-Daptor

This is my first attempt at Retroarch and I can’t figure this part out. In the Input User 1 Binds, I can see that the bindings are such that more than one controller action is tied to multiple reptropad actions and I can’t remove the auto-configured ones.

For instance, I mapped User 1 Button to the 2600 button button which shows as 0 (N/A), but User 1 A button is also mapped to this and I can’t delete the controller button part because I have no more controller buttons.

So in-game, when I fire, it also resets the game.

How do I remove the duplicate mappings from the 2600-Daptor to the Retropad in Input User 1 Binds? Delete only removes the keyboard mappings, not the controller mapping.

Thanks!

OK… I figured it out somewhat.

I left the Input setup as-is \ the autoconfig . I then went into the controll config for Stella and just changed every Input I didn’t want to do somethin to — so if Auto 0 was set for FIRE and RESET, I changed the RESET one to — so it now Auto 0 (the 2600 button) only does Fire.

Still not perfect, but getting there.

Anyone have an ideal mapping for Stella and the 2600-Daptor with Vintage Atari 2600 controller?