[64-bit PC] Network issues

Hi. I’m trying to get my NUC (DE3815TYKHE) work with Lakka, installed the 64-bit version into the eMMC, everything went fine, but I cannot connect to it through my network. My router will set an ip, but it simply won’t show up at Network panel in windows, therefore making impossible to send ROMs to its memory. Also, cannot connect via putty or ftp either.

Looking for a solution, all that I could find is this post, suggesting to use a 32-bit version instead. Done that, and it worked perfectly, however, as stated at the hardware support page, Nintendo 64 fails, and since the system is on top priority to me, is not a solution at all.

My question: is there a bug at the 64-bit version that prevents network from properly working or am I doing something wrong? In the post previously mentioned, is suggested to transfer the roms via USB, but nor the post nor the get started tutorial shows how to.

Hi I’m new here i have been running Lakka on my INTEL NUC BOXNUC6CAYSAJR for over 6 months with no issues, I cannot remember what version Lakka was running during the time it worked fine, but after the recent update to 2.1.1 (1.7.3 lower left hand corner on Lakka) Lakka no longer detects my eth0 connection all i get is l0 127.0.0.1, wifi is out of range and im sure it will work, but i need ethernet for large files.

the issue wasn’t there after update and reboot, it occurred the next day, any one have a solution to this?

I have to reply on someone else’s thread to ask a question (annoying) probably security to avoid spam, but there are people out there that would like to register for help with only one issue.

If i have to reinstall Lakka from scratch im moving to something else.

I use SCP so i have no idea what op is talking about

TIA,