Brutal Doom 64 is out

This Doom 64 remake has just been released:

Spreading the word as it is an awesome work being done here. It keeps the mood of the original N64 game with modern controls and lot of extras that fit / enhance the experience.

I’ve been having a lot of fun with it. It’s not perfect but it’s pretty damn close! I really, really hope that it inspires some more WAD’s. It’s a shame that Doom64 EX didn’t really catch on but with the momentum of the original BD behind it perhaps there’s a better chance of a community growing up around BD64. :slight_smile:

I’m not that familiar with the original N64 game. I played it a couple of times but didn’t go too far annoyed by the controls.

I enjoy it for what it is but I’m sure there’ll be lot of updates and various mods over the base to please everyone.

Powerfun guns, guts being splattered everywhere, spooky places, the first version of Brutal Doom 64 is coming up next weekend, featuring all the original 32 levels, enemies removed from the original game (Chaingunguy, Revenant, and Mastermind confirmed so far, Archvile and Hellhound are still planned), as well as an alpha version of the Unmaker shown in the video that can be found in a secret level.

It is time to rip and tear!

I liek tu shoot.

Nice. I didn’t know he was doing a DOOM 64 version.

This, to me, is the REAL DOOM 3.

Anyone tried throwing Project Brutality on top of this? That’s gonna be my first order of business once I get it running lol