Can fakelottes work in MAME?

I love the fakelottes shader, it really makes my games look great while running full-speed on my older system, but I was wondering if I could get the fakelottes GLSL to run in regular MAME? Could I copy and paste the fakelottes code into the GLSL section of MAME? If so, how do I do that (where do I paste it, etc.)? I would use Retroarch, but I’m having difficulty with some things like saving high scores (I can only get 1 game so far to save any of my high scores), and I just am much more used to MAME. I’m using MAME 0.200 on Windows 7.

If not, are there any other arcade emulators/front-ends where I can use fakelottes? Thanks.

It’s a very simple shader, so yeah, it’ll work just fine, it just needs to be ported to use MAME’s shader system, which I’m unfortunately not familiar with.

You did a great job on it, it looks even better on my computer/monitor than regular Lottes! And takes up much less GPU resources. Is there anything else out there that has fakelottes, like Emulation Station, etc.?

Only programs that support RetroArch’s shaders. I think Snes9x may be the only other one.

Thanks! Just a quick question, how do I exit out of a game in Retroarch without closing Retroarch (exit the game and go back to Retroarch menu)?

quick menu > close content