Control Pad Issues

Hello,

I have a control-pad problem with Mupen64plus or Parallel_n64 in Starfox64 or Mariokart64 games.

Windows10 64bits, Retroarch 1.7.5, latest cores

I use the autoconfig, I tried with several pads:

• A blissbox 4 Play with two official Nintendo64 controllers (autoconfig)
  • A blissbox 4 Play with official Super Nintendo controllers (autoconfig)
  • An Xbox one controller (without 4-play) (autoconfig)

I have the same problem each time:

In Starfox64 I have no control at all, the keyboard works properly (I can play with the keyboard).

In MarioKart64 I cannot select “2players game”, when I right click on my pad the “cursor” moves directly to “3players game”, (the keyboard also works properly) I do not have the bug on the keyboard. In the MarioKart race works well and all MarioKart races are fully playable

No problems for now in other games (F-Zero, Zelda, …)

I give a try with Project64 and I don’t have the problem (same roms, same controllers),

I also encounter a very strange problem with Snes9x and Street Fighter (the world warrior), after 3 fights (6 rounds) or more, the medium punch is mapped in medium kick.

I use a blissbox 4 Play with official Super Nintendo controllers (autoconfig or manual remap) I have this bug with this game only.

If I do a reset on the blissbox the pad and the game will run properly

I will look more closely, I don’t know if it’s the BlissBox, Snes9X, the game or other … joysticks works well with the real hardware (Snes console+ StreetFighter cartridge )

I will give a try with SNES9X ( whitout retroarch)

If anyone can help me

Thanks