Corrupt Thumbnail Packs

Hi, the Mega Drive and SNES Thumbnail Packs appear to be corrupt.

The date on both is 07-May-2019.

I have tried redownloading but both give me an Unexpected End of Data error when expanding. I tried expanding with 7Zip and WinRar (both current versions).

The Playstation thumbnail pack also appears to be corrupt :persevere:

Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problems with these archives? :thinking:

Update: the current thumbnail packs are fine :+1:

They are definitely not fine. The SNES one only downloads as a 30MB file, obviously corrupted. N64 seems to work fine.

Hi, you might want to try re-downloading again, perhaps the server was busy and it timed-out :thinking:

The SNES pack was about 750MB for me :+1:

I could use some help here, I just recently got into RetroArch, and I’m still learning how to even find the downloads for the thumbnails. I’ve been using a link from a YouTube video, but the SNES thumbnails are messed up for me too. Where can I find a download for them? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Edit: I checked again and got the full download, extracted the files and they are all there. So I’m good now :smiley:

Good to hear :grinning:

The link to the thumbnail packs is here http://thumbnailpacks.libretro.com/ just in case you followed a different link :wink: