Creating Log Files in iOS

Is there a way to create logs in iOS? I’d like to help debug any problems I find but the only way I’ve been able to see logging is through the console in Xcode.

that’s the only way I know of, yeah.

Ugh, gotcha. I know you guys work a ton on this and have limited resources and I know this is half an apple issue, so I can’t really blame the team but man is it annoying having to update the addresses in my configs every time I need to get logs for something.

Do you know how to create a separate app for testing so that I don’t have to update the settings of my main Retroarch app when testing?

I tried creating a copy of the Retroarch iOS10 target in the iOS Xcode file and renaming the bundle identifier and that got me a separate app but it didn’t import the cores so I couldn’t actually use it for testing.

Sorry to come to this so late but how do I “see logging through Xcode?” I’ve posted a request on github for help getting Beetle PSX running again on ios11 and they asked me to do this but I have no idea how. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!