Few Questions

Hi there again. i am Slackware64 14.2 user (using this distribution right now, for now)

1 - In the GNU/Linux version of RetroArch 1.6.1 , the Achievements are not working with any Core in the 1.3.6 this feature works fine, but from 1.4.1 this is not working

2 - Exist some method to Quick Swap Top/Bottom screen when i use “desmume” core ?

3 - Someone knows “devilspie” tool, i want use to maximize all RetroArch Windows, but with the version 1.6.1 are not working. the devilspie use “libwnck” or the info can get via “xprop” tool. for slackware “maximus” package are not available from repositories.

1. that’s odd. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be working with the specific cores that support it… I’ll look into it.

2. no, I think there’s only a core option for it.

3. sorry, dunno.

achievments not working

i use emulator cores for nes

QuickNES FCEUmm

nothing

account is linked and on the web retroachievments , i can login with my name and password , in lakka i have typed name and pass , but any nes game dont show achievment list ,

i try to use QuickNES compiled in my linux , and FCEUmm compiled version from suggested repository , and

i try to use QuickNES and FCEUmm directly from lakka

both versions of cores are not showing achievment list , achievment i have enabled and password added

1 - Which are the minimum internet Kpbs connection to have a good response with retroachivements ?

Maybe is a problem from my side (i am in venezuela) and the internet is too slow. for example right now i am downloading a 10MB file, and this need aprox 40 Minutes for download.

2 - The another question ¿which are the minimum reqs for Netbooks or older pcs for flood gaming?

For example with : Famicom / Famicom Disk , Super Nintendo, Sega Master System, Sega Master Drive, Nintendo64 , PlayStation 1, GameBoy / Color / Advance. and another engines like

NXEngine (CaveStory) TyrQuake (Quake 1) Mr. Boom (Bomberman Clone) PrBoom (Doom 1/2 Fork Engine) etc . . .

3 - Its not possible the developers add the Swap Screens options in the desmume core, and maximize windows by default in the options of future version of retroarch ?