MAME emulator Cheat file

Hi,

I’ve been trying to find a way to use cheats on MAME ran through RetroiArch on Windows10 to no avail so far. I have a MAME 0.160 set and my Cheat.7z file works fine when I use it with MAMEUIFx64 but I’m not quite sure how to use this file with RetroArch. I use the MAME 2014 core (v0.159). Could someone share with me the steps to get this to work?

Thanks!

Seb

Place the Cheat.7z in…

retroarch/system/mame2014/

and/or

retroarch/system/mame2014/cheat/

In RetroArch, Load the Core, Select any Rom that works. While In-Game, Go to the RetroArch “Quick Menu”, go to Options and Enable Cheats. Go to the Top of the Options Menu and Save the Settings for the Rom, go back into the “Quick Menu”, go to the bottom of the Listings, for Save Override Settings. Save the Core Override Settings, and also Game Settings. Exit the Game, then Exit RetroArch.

Cheat should be working now.

hola tengo retroarch en wii u y quiero ponerle trucos a los juegos del mame save alguien la manera de ponerlos gracias.

necesito acer funcionar estos cheast en retroarch en wii u pero no tengo manera aver si alguien me puede alludar para que funcionen bien convertirlos o no se pongo el ling donde estan los 4 cheats. https://gamehacking.org/game/84478

necesito ayuda con cheats para retroarch en wiiu en pc enguine cd para el juego Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rondo no se acerlos funcionar no se si hay que convertirlos en otro formato o que aver si save alguien y me puede ayudar pongo el ling donde estan los 4 cheats que quiero. estan en gameHacking.org en pc enguine cd