Notifications not showing up.

When I get a achievement, there is nothing that tells me that I got it, which is not a good thing because if I don’t want to go to the menu every time and see if I actually got the achievement or not. I am also not getting notifications when I have the Verbose mode on for achievements and it does not tell me when I connect a controller.

What happened with the latest update with Retroarch that has stop the notifications from working?

1 Like

I’m still getting OSD notifications here. Are you getting any? I.e., not just achievements?

I also don’t get notifications when I connect a controller either. I tried both of these on my phone and i get notifications there, so it cannot be a retroachievements problem.

Someone has been working on notifications, so it’s possible something went awry, but it seems to be fixed in latest git (that’s what I built), so try updating soon and it should be fixed.

In the meantime, try moving your retroarch.cfg somewhere else temporarily and see if that changes anything. If so, it’s a bad setting. If not, just move it back into your retroarch directory and update later.

I have done what you said and the notifications did appear. Which setting did i touch that made all the notifications stopped.