One of my Wiis(both on 4.3e) won't boot/recognise retroarch

What is wrong with that one Wii?

Hi! After really using the search function(i swear) and reading into all of the few threads that seemed to be at least a bit related to my problem, the result is that actually none of them are about my problem. Also it was the same in google and reddit, so here I am hoping anyone here can maybe help me:

I’m not a pro but also not exactly a newbie to retroarching or emulationing in general. But i’m in despair because one of my Wiis just won’t see retroarch in the homebrew channel and in homebrew filter it SHOWS retroarch but when i start it, the screen goes black for a second and then goes back to the homebrew filter menu. all this was done on a wii i just hacked to get retroarch onto it. but why is it hacked properly, being able to run standalone emulators of all the kinds, but not even showing retroarch in the homebrew channel screen? the problem is not the sd card or anything that I’ve done wrong, because on my other wii and its own sd card everything is fine and working, so i of course tried that sd card on the freshly hacked wii, and again: it won’t show/boot retroarch :confused:
is my newer wii missing some kind of driver, or iOS or something that enables it to see/use retroarch?

That’s certainly weird. I don’t know what would cause that :confused: