Performance of Reicast core varies in different Android versions

Hi. My phone is ONEPLUS 3T, with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 and 6G RAM. I have tested some NAOMI/ATOMISWAVE games on Reicast core on different Android versions. And I found the performance varies strangely.

Knights of Valor – The Seven Spirits: The game runs pretty smoothly in Android 8 and 9. But in Android 7 I can feel frame drop can sometimes the sound is often discontinuous. In 64bit build the performance is a little better, but not as good as Android 8 and 9.

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum: In Android 7 although there are some graphical glitches, but I believe the game runs in full speed constantly. In Android 8 and 9, the graphic and sound are often laggy. In 64bit build the speed is much slower.

Metal Slug 6: In Android 8 and 9 the games runs smoothly. In Android 7 the game is occasionally laggy, and I feel the frame rate is not as high as Android 8 and 9.

Testa a the king of Fighters xi no android 7 8 e 9 pra ver se roda pois antes funcionava agora mao roda mas tenho um samsung Galaxy s9 snapdragon 845.