PPSSPP In Stable 2.1.1 Not Functioning

In the previous stable release 2.1, PSP games were running fine. ISO ROM’s in the ROM folder and games booted up no issue. Ever since switching to 2.1.1, whenever I choose a ROM (the same ROM’s that worked fine before), Lakka just hard resets, flower loading screen and all, and goes back to the main menu. This is on a Generic x86_64 PC.

I tested it this morning and can confirm 100% that with a completely fresh install, the setup for 2.1 that worked for PSP games is not working in 2.1.1.

1 Like

Hi@ll :slight_smile: I’ve exactly the same problem. Actual lakka build on a x86 64Bit system (celeron 4x1,6 ghz, 4gb ddr3, Intel hd graphics, ssd). Everything runs fine but ppsspp not. Same behavior… I tried to solve it by adding the assets into system/ppsspp and I tried to install an actual core into the corresponding folders…Nothing works… I checked lots of posts and forums but I gave up. Any solutions or am I missing something? Greetings, Pete

I never got a response and I never figured it out. Currently I’m running the older 2.1 version of Lakka and it’s working fine. I’m gonna keep using that until the issue has been addressed officially.

Oh that’s sad :frowning: then I’ll try 2.1 or change to ubuntu/emulationstation. Greetings

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

1 Like

Same. For 20 charactersssss

1 Like