PS1 No Longer Working

So, PS1 games have worked fine for awhile, I have the proper BIOS, bin/cue setup, no issues. I tried playing with a few graphics settings and it caused all kinds of issues with the overrides I created. So, went into the config folder, and deleted the .cfg files I had created for the Beetle core. Now, no matter which PS1 I try to load, it immediately crashes RA (I’m using it on nVidia Shield if that matters).

Anyone suggest a way to deal with this? I’d prefer to not have to delete the retroarch.cfg file/reinstall and start from scratch. All other cores/roms on other systems work fine, it’s just the PS1 that isn’t.

Tanks for any help!

You deleted the entire .cfg folder?

There’s no telling what might be going wrong without a log.

I dont know what system you are using but you could redownload retroarch, copy the .cfg file and then paste it into the retroarch folder on the system you are using.

No, just deleted the .cfg files in that core’s folder. I tried to download another core (the PCSX ReARMed), and it works fine with that one, so I may just continue to use that rather than try to figure out what happened with the Beetle core.