PS3 PORT ISSUE - Included Core's are wrong for the port

Hello,

There is an issue with the PS3 port. The included set of libretro cores bundles with the PS3 version is incorrect Since v1.0.0.2 we have not seen a clean set. What i mean by clean set. All included cores are working / operational and all cores from previous versions are also present.

These cores have been included in the port recently and have issues. TGBdual - White Screen Cannonball - Crashes back to XMB (PS3’s) / Corrupts CFG file. Fuse - Does not work.

Then there is various cores that come and go from version to version. v1.7.4 was missing. MAME2003 mednafen_lynx mednafen-SuperGrafx

v1.7.5 MAME 2003 (Returned :slight_smile: ) mGBA (disappeared :frowning: ) -Then the included mention non working cores from above.

Just other random things :slight_smile: BlueMSX could be a good candidate that could perhaps be a Stable core for the PS3 with a little work. Even if some of the systems the core emulates like ColecoVision could be standalone, as it a bit of a process with changing emulated systems via the Core Options for blueMSX,. IMO i think this core is close. .

Also, I recall when mednafen_PCE_fast emulated SuperGrafx in the past, but seems to be no longer the case (?,).I also recall a few pst version’s (of retroarch) having a mednafen_supergrafx core (currently missing). Should PCE-Fast emulate SuperGrafx? and if not then the Ps3 port needs the mednafen_Supergrafx core as well.

The UI and frontend is very stable and operates very well. Just missing the correct core lineup …