PSP not working in x64

Hi, I uploaded this game. It is iso. when I start the game in the Lakka, Monitor only shows Lakka flower then gets back to Lakka Menu. “Reset Core Association” shows: “has bin reset”. But I can not choose a core. Selecting content with Core PSP does not work either.

after I started playing, you will see in .cach this core. Clearing the cache does not bring any improvement.

Game : Medal_of_Honor_Heroes_USA_PSP-pSyPSP

lsb_release -a Lakka (official): devel-20180914000711-r28217-g74bf6c6 Lakka:~ # cat /etc/issue ###########################################

Lakka - The DIY retro emulation console

… visit http://www.lakka.tv

###########################################

Lakka (official): devel-20180914000711-r28217-g74bf6c6 (Generic.x86_64)

core.!usr!bin!retroarch.1537215051.865

Basic questions:

1. Did you load the BIOS for PPSSPP?

2. Your log is incomplete. Please make another one.

3. Did you try another .iso file in the PPSSPP core to see if it was just that .iso file?

Had to remove your post because it was crawling with piracy references and we can’t support that.

Hi, logfile after starting the game in verbos Mode rertoarch

function is no-op
[INFO] [KMS]: New FB: 1920x1080 (stride: 7680).
[INFO] Using content: /storage/roms/psy-mohu/Medal_of_Honor_Heroes_USA_PSP-pSyPSP.iso.
[INFO] arg #0: retroarch
[INFO] arg #1: /storage/roms/psy-mohu/Medal_of_Honor_Heroes_USA_PSP-pSyPSP.iso
[INFO] arg #2: -s
[INFO] arg #3: /storage/savefiles
[INFO] arg #4: -S
[INFO] arg #5: /storage/savestates
[INFO] arg #6: -c
[INFO] arg #7: /storage/.config/retroarch/retroarch.cfg
[INFO] arg #8: -L
[INFO] arg #9: /tmp/cores/ppsspp_libretro.so
[INFO] Unloading game..
[INFO] Unloading core..
[INFO] Unloading core symbols..
function is no-op
function is no-op
function is no-op
function is no-op
function is no-op

and Pictures what happened

thanks

I have the same issue. Never actually got PPSSPP working on the new 2.1.1 build using live mode from a flash drive, but switching back to the older 2.1 build works fine. Using that for now, but there doesn’t seem to be any kind of acknowledgment this is an issue so who knows if/when it’ll be looked at.

I had this same issue and it drove me insane! PSP games would scan but they would just crash the system making me reboot it… all of the other cores worked fine. I tried 2.1.1 Stable and the latest nightly build but got the same results (Old i3 alienware steam machine).

There is a thread about it on the Github and it’s being worked on. It’s not like they don’t have jobs, SOs, kids and stuff, right?

I am disappointed with Lakka or Retroarch, so I started to build a system myself. Here you can be informed about emulators. my experience on Windows and Linux brings me to this decision that I use the emulators under Linux especially if your Laoptop or old PC only has intel graphics. a good decision could be Ubuntu or Centos. you can in most cases compile and play all the emulators on it, but you can centralize them under “Emulationstation”.

I’m not sure what I said to warrant such a response. I simply stated I didn’t know if it was being worked on. But keep the attitude, it’ll make people feel very welcome here.

Here, let me help you: but there doesn’t seem to be any kind of acknowledgment this is an issue so who knows if/when it’ll be looked at.

There.