RetroArch 1.3.6 released!

Read more here -

http://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-3-6-released/

And Vulkan crashes on Windows 7 despite my GPU being supported

Well that’s just peachy.

Okay, I didn’t know what was going on, and now I feel like an idiot. Chances are that even though my device “supports it,”, it may not actually truly be capable of doing so. As such I’ll run the test and see how it fares, hopefully I’m not 100% CLI illiterate enough to run it. Luckily I don’t have an IGP, but an nVidia GTX 660, I assume I just download the demo from here? I can’t seem to find any downloads for testing on Windows, I only see Android tests. Where’s the link for the CLI test?

Edit: Well that sucks, seems Android only work with Vulkan on Marshmallow and above, that’s BS; I’ve heard nothing but bad things when it comes to MM and emulators.

scroll down to the fish demo and it should have an exe file in there somewhere that you can run.

Driver issue…N64 emulator works (despite still being very much early stages)

Well, due to my idiocy, it’s time for me to beat myself up and berate myself, who wants to join?

I think an apology would be nice. You were very entitled, inflammatory, and berating. All for something that just barely came out, with the caveat that it’s not fully ready, but that they wanted to give us a taste as soon as possible. Your attitude is that the developers owe you something. Why?? They could be sharing this program amongst themselves only and avoid being randomly chewed out for no reason. I’m glad they shared this. I was in the market for a graphics card that’s CUDA 2 or better, and this news pushed me to order one that is Vulkan ready.I think that this announcement will encourage other developers in the emulator scene to adopt Vulkan and that might open things up for those of us using older machines (with updated graphics cards).