Retroarch 1.6.7 Deb and IPA ready to download

Retroarch Non-Jailbroken ios devices Retroarch 1.6.7 IPA cores are included, use cydia impactor to install it. Now it’s ready to load your games and play.

Jailbroken iOS 9 and iOS 10 devices Retroarch 1.6.7 Deb file with code signed cores. Use ifile to install it then install or reinstall activator from cydia in order to help RetroArch appears in home page. Now it’s ready to load your games and play.

By the way, last update for all cores August 18th. N64 core is available.

2 Likes

I used retroarch and assets.zip from nightly to keep the bundle ID same (com.libretro.RetroArch9). Then I added the rest files like info.plist from my Xcode built. Also for Deb I used the same control file so you can use it to add to the repo. As I said before, to make retroarch deb working. It needs to be signed and cores need to be code signed as well.

Change the language into chinese! This is not supported in Chinese?

Deb files can be converted to ipa by extracting the file and changing the extension.

That N64 core is updated or is an old version? The one that comes inside the files you uploaded.

It’s the same old version.

How bad. Guess isn’t going to be updated anymore. Thanks @MrSeven_X for the contribution.

1 Like

This is the first working deb in ages, but I still got one problem, it fails to auto save the configuration file, so I need to reconfigure it every time. Any clue how to solve it?

This problem caused by exiting “config” folder into this directory (var/mobile/documents/Retroarch). Just delete the “config” FOLDER. When you run Retroarch app again it will create “config” FILE without extension. Problem solved. If you would like to save per game or core. You need to extra steps. Create a folder into this directory (var/mobile/documents/Retroarch) and name it to whatever you like, e.g. Configuration. Then open retroarch app, and go to Settings>directory>config then select the folder you just created, in my case Configuration. Now if you want to save a game or core settings, run any game, then tap on Retroarch icon to enter the settings. After that apply your configuration and tap on “Save Core Override” or “Save Game Overrides”.

Thanks, it worked just fine. Although I’m curious, why this was needed, since in older versions it never happened.

well the previous version creates “config” folder and the new one creates “config” file in same directory. So the new version cannot over write over the folder.

Does the install method work like it’s given here https://yalujailbreak.net/retroarch/ or is there something else I need to do?

Yes. Just grab my IPA file and follow the installing method.

I have searched everywhere for about two weeks and finally gave up and now I’m seeking help from the experts. Perhaps what I’m trying to do can’t be done in which case at least I’ll know and stop trying. So I have Retroarch 1.6.7 on iPhone working great. I have an 8bitdo NES Pro connected that for most every system works great. However I have two issues I can’t resolve at all. The right analogue stick doesn’t register at all when trying to map, and the n64 is unplayable because the left stick and dpad do the same thing and right stick does nothing. Is it not possible with this controller and I need an MFi one. The nes30pro works fine with the raspberry pi3 and both sticks work when configuring controls, but no matter what setting I try the right stick doesn’t do anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have been pulling my hair out trying to fix this. Thanks

First thing to try is, under the Quick Menu > Controls section for the cores you selected, change controller 1 from Retropad to Retropad w/analog. If I recall correctly Retroarch isn’t good about letting you rebind the analog controls but they should “just work”.

It’s set to retropad with analog and when mapping buttons the left stick works fine but the right stick doesn’t register at all. When I go into a game the left stick mirrors the dpad and the right stick does nothing. I know some games don’t use the right stick but I tried one just to see if it would do anything and it doesn’t. I know the controller works because it works fine on the rpi3 which is also retroarch. When I go to configure on the raspberry pi the right stick just registers like the left one and works fine. I just don’t know what else to try. Is this a limitation with icade or the iOS. Can anyone confirm that both sticks work on the NES30 pro when using retroarch on iPhone or iPad?

Icade mode right analog doesn’t work. And left analog act like dpad so doesn’t work with n64. Try different mode like keyboard mode. To active keyboard mode press Start+B.

. By the way I don’t have this controller. When you connect it to your device try to type on note app and see if left and right analog work. If left analog give you Same letters to dpad then n64 won’t work.

Hey mate did you get this working?

I have the very same problem with this damn controller >:frowning:

@MrSeven_X Save states doesn’t work When I click on it it says 0% saving state And doesn’t save anything And the 0% stick on the screen Is there any why to fix it

Also the ds core is crashing on game load And thanks

Close the Retroarch completely, then delete config file or config folder from this directory (var/mobile/documents/Retroarch) if your device is jailbroken. If your device non-jailbroken then navigate to retroarch document/Retroarch then delete config file or config folder using ifunbox. For dns you need to download “retroarch-core-options.cfg” file and replace it with the existing one.