RetroArch Cheat Search-Creation Issue

I am not sure why, but for some reason, there are a few Games, and the FBA2012 Cores I can not get Cheats Search to start for. So far, the most current Build of FBA works perfectly for the Cheat Search, except for the Street Fighter Zero (Changer) Game. FBA2012, PrBoom, and DOSbox will not allow Searches to begin, just like sfzch . I will Start the Search Process, leave it alone for a short while to make sure, go back to the Game, wait for a Value to change that I am looking for, go back to the Cheat Search but when I go for the Less, Greater or Equal to, it says the Search Process has not be Started yet.

An easy way to tell is to try to Start a Search Process, press Up, and under the Add ####### amount to the Database or Cheat Listings, if it shows a Number amount, then it has Started the Search, but if it shows a 0, then it has not.

But so far, FBA Current Core, and the Home Systems seem to work perfectly, however, the Address Amount Limits are not allowing for PSX Address values. They seem to max out around 000#####. So for PSX, I would not be able to find a Address starting with a 8xxxxxxx or even use a Multi-Address Code. I know for a few FBA CPS2 Games, there is a Code for MAME that requires 2 FFxxxxx Addresses (RetroArch would be 00xxxxx

1 Like