RETROARCH Double Binding ? When I use MAME TAB to configure CONTROLS

I have MAME Libretro 2000 / 2003 / 2014 (respectively different versions because some games run better on them) on a Raspberry Pi3B+ NO Console stuff just MAME / ARCADE.

Dedicated hardware is an Ultimarc IPAC2 encoder. When I go hit TAB in MAME to configure specific controls for a particular game it’s mapping 2 inputs due to RetroArch, how can I modify my config file to not have this happen ! this is the retroarch config file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4vt84v

When I hit TAB in MAME brings up the menu system / gui to map a button / joystick controls etc. However when I hit one input / key / button It’s mapping 2x different things why !? as shown below:

The above example is Track & Field I tried mapping it to three buttons on my right hand side of my control panel, it’s double mapping them, which is causing a major issue when playing various games the right hand side player 2 shouldn’t be also controlling player one side / anyway to unbind all of the Player 2 controls ?? I also noticed " Player 2-Up" on the right hand side only when I use certain versions of MAME will load up TAB menu. The input is considered to be “R TAB” in MAME even if I go to set the TAB menu to just TAB it’s still loading it up. I think all my problems are due to RetroArch & BINDING, I’ve attached my config file so hopefully someone can help me with that.