Retroarch on Mac, can't delete games

I can’t figure out how to delete games that I have scanned into retroarch. I’m looking in the retroarch folder in my documents but can’t find anything related to this.

I don’t have any playlists, just games that appear under the respective console. I rescanned one of my folders on my SD card and now every game is duplicated so I just want to remove them all and rescan. Thanks.

https://forums.libretro.com/t/how-to-delete-games/1938/2

The playlist files have to be somewhere. I would recommend doing a spotlight search for lpl files.

Playlists are in the folder ~/Library/Application/Support/RetroArch/Playlists by default.

I tried a spotlight search for lpl and only got two unrelated files matches.

I searched for “RetroArch” on my Mac and only one folder is found. It only has audio_filters, records, records_config, saves, states, system, video_filters. I don’t have any folder for Playlists.

RetroArch was also saved in a different location than the path you posted, it was in my documents folder.

~/Library is a hidden folder, so it won’t show up in searches. To get to it, you can either a. hold the option key while in Finder’s Go menu, which reveals a link to ~/Library, or b. hit command-shift-period while in Finder, which toggles visibility for all hidden files/folders.

1 Like

I see that my RetroArch is in ~/Library/Application Support/RetroArch and there are the lpl files, thanks so much!

1 Like