Retroarch UI question

Is there a way to make retroarch only show one file from the Named_Titles folder? like this http://tjockfet.se/retroarch.png and for all games in that category ?

I would Retroarch to show the console and not titles to the left, and if its possible i would like to adjust the size abit.

Unfortunately, that stuff is all hardcoded to the current arrangement.

1 Like

Is it possible to have different wallpaper per playlist with dynamic wallpaper? I found that dynamic wallpaper per game/rom is working but not per playlist?

This video seems to be showing it, yeah:

Hmm yeah i found this on reddit.

Enable dynamic wallpapers in settings, set your wallpaper directory in settings, make sure the wallaper file name in that directory matches the name of the core like “MAME.png” or “MAME2003.png” and voila.

He could mean by playlist name and not by core as ratroarch dont have any core loaded when scrolling thru playlists. Ill test this tomorrow.

Yes, he must have meant playlist name. RetroArch doesn’t really make much of a connection between playlists and cores (unless you specifically make that connection in settings > playlists, but even then it’s only for the purposes of launching games from that playlist).