Retroarch v1.7.6 not working...video driver problem

Hello everyone…it has been so long since i used retroarch on my computer…today i upgraded it to v1.7.6 from 1.6.9…but it gives some error related to video card…i know there was an issue before in 1.6.9 too…but i fixed that with a patch using wtfi tool…now that tool is not working…i tried msvc 2010 build but there are limited cores in that build, so not gonna use that build…this problem only exist in windows 10 with old video card drivers(intel hd 3000)…is there any solution? I made a post of wtfi tool and solution of this problem…here is that post…

Maybe someone could help me using this post… really wanna use new retroarch and new menu driver…thanks… Edit: i tried v1.7.5…it gave me error: retroarch.exe has stopped working…so i used wtfi tool…and patched with it…now it is working…seems like they chaged some video card driver settings in v1.7.6, so it gives me different error(switching to gdi)…does anyone know how can i run v1.7.6 in my pc…???

I don-t know if your problem was the same of mine, but an error message was displayed to me, so I started retroarch went to drivers then I went to input and changed to Raw, pressed backspace went to video and changed to any D3. can be d3d09, d3d10, d3d12 after this I just reset and was working okay.