Shanwan on S805

Dear all, I have an old s805 (S805.MK808B-Plus) which doesn’t feel to get retired: it worked nicely with original android, Kazaak Libreelec + Jokerbox addon, Lakka (since 2.0). It never worked with my shanwan gamepad (PS3 clone, which works without any adapter -straight bluetooth- with batocera on x86_64, Coreelec and Libreelec on Amlogic s912).

I follow the topic on this forum since early 2017; I suppose the issue is related to bad driver on the old kernel used by the device.

Still, I see something has changed with Lakka 2.2:

• If, after a fresh install, I connect the gamepad through usb, it is correctly recognized as “SHANWAN PS3 GamePad”/“udev”/vendor_id = “1356”/input_product_id = “616” (before was recognized as Sony PS3…);
  • I can correctly configure it (bind all; the provided /udev/SHANWAN PS3 GamePad.cfg have different mapping; I cannot actually autosave, I must manually create a config file, and define the path to it).
  • when I remove the cable, the gamepad auto connect true bluetooth, but is recognized as Sony PS3, Retroarch menu starts to scroll very fast, then disconnect after 3-4 seconds.
  • following instructions on http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Wireless-Dualshock (which I did up to the end, anyway) doesn’t help, since the id is already recognized and connected.

There is something that I am missing, or should I just give up with old hardware and cheap gamepads?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.