Strange behaviour with Desktop UI

Hi,

thanks a lot for the great RetroArch emulator. This is what I was looking for, one emu to emulate all (or nearly all, like the lord of the rings xD).

Ok. I have installed (1-2 months ago) RetroArch 1.7.5, some cores, configured Retroarch, BIOSes, etc… I installed it in E:\ (Roms also). All works flawlessly.

I decided to make it portable and for do this test, I copied all Retroarch directory (and Roms) to D:, and changed absolute E:\Retroarch paths for relative paths. (No Drive letter like D:).

At first glance, it seems to work well, even I configured LaunchBox with it. But I am having a strange behaviour with the Desktop UI (F5 key). When I load a core and check the info in the normal UI, I see the core loaded, firmwares/BIOSes, etc… But when I push F5 key to see this info also in Desktop UI, it says always “No Core Info.” I post an image seeing the normal UI (left) and the Desktop UI (right) for the same core “Genesis Plus GX”.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, really, or if there is something more to change in some file or windows registry that I have not detected. All is well configured, if not the normal UI will not be getting well the core info, right? The most strange of all is that the original install I have in E:\ is working perfectly. This is very odd… :frowning:

Ideas?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Regards, LaZ.