[Switch] What is the limit on how many games on a playlist?

Hi everyone.

So Retroarch keeps crashing when I go through my playlists and reach the NES or SNES from the otherside.

My NES collection is 1640 games and SNES is 1838. So I guess it crashes because it can’t show the big list of games and here comes my question. What is the limit? Because I want to start deleting some of these roms and rescan them and it a pain in the ***.

So before I start testing and it would definitely take a day because how slow the process of scanning games is I wanted to ask you and if you would kindly share the number of your biggest playlist that doesn’t crash. Or if you already know the safe number share it to the world.

Thanks!

Edit: before anyone asks yes it happens on both ozone and xmb.

Edit 2: Wierdly it doesn’t happen on my 1660 gba collection!

1 Like

mine was doing this on the switch with only 1 game in the playlist, so what I did was just delete the Nintendo - Gameboy.ipl file in the playlist folder and scanned for my games again but only did 1 system at a time and it worked for me!! Hope this helps

There is currently a bug with similar symptoms: [Bounty: $170] XMB image crash with low-power: rpi, Switch, Classic