Update Controllers for All tweak to v1.1 to fix the RA crash

There is no need for controllers for all tweak to use a ps3 controller with Retroarch. You only need BTStack which comes packaged with Controllers for all anyway (can be installed separately). Anyone experiencing crashing on startup with Retroarch and has installed CFA will need to remove it to use RA.

Could someone please temporarily sticky something like this as it would probably stop a lot of posts about this issue (and be less hassle / save money on a tweak that isn’t needed for RA).

Update: Version 1.1 of CFA has been released which the dev said has fixed the crashing when starting RA.

@cjori ? Controllers for All 1.1 now live with Dualshock 4 support. you can disable the tweak, but it will not crash RetroArch nevertheless.

@cjori Just to be clear, the tweak being enabled no longer crashes RA like 1.0 did?

?@cjori right

But how could I make the joysticks work on my n64 emulator? :frowning: also it’s possible to play RE1 on GameCube? I tried to download and unzip it on retro arch what libretro provides on their download page but doesn’t seem to work Thank you for your attention

As a general rule for analog controllers you need to set input type to “joystick w/ analog”, try that

si has sido longo despues de todo haha paro paro bueno ahora resulta que si tengo suerte, el ps3 sixaxis funciona 2 segundos luego se detiene complemante hice lo de joystick/analog antes y nada me tiene podrido, quiero jugar n64

First of all… why are you insulting me?, you’re not funny… Second, use English so everyone can understand you, that way you might actually get some feedback. Cross-posting won’t help you either.

i did fix it aftyer all, so thanks anyways and i did say i was joking but oh well

would you mind telling how did you fix it? i have the same problem