Util-linux compiling x86_64 error

Please help. Should this the posted to issues on Github? https://pastebin.com/ER8irMY0

make sure you have luuid-dev installed, it looks like gcc can’t find the library.

I’m running ubuntu 17 and can’t seem to find luuid-dev for it. I installed uuid-dev but still same error. Also installed libuuid1 still error.

sorry yes it is uuid-dev, and you have also installed build-essential too right?

You may need to do a make clean .

I did a make clean and I have build-essential and it still errors at

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool:   error: error: relink 'libblkid.la' with the above command before installing it
make[4]: *** [Makefile:4876: install-usrlib_execLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/media/ubuntu/ROMS/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Generic.x86_64-2.1-devel/util-linux-2.29/.x86_64-libreelec-linux-gnu'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:11743: install-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/media/ubuntu/ROMS/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Generic.x86_64-2.1-devel/util-linux-2.29/.x86_64-libreelec-linux-gnu'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:11435: install-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/ubuntu/ROMS/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Generic.x86_64-2.1-devel/util-linux-2.29/.x86_64-libreelec-linux-gnu'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:11737: install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/ubuntu/ROMS/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Generic.x86_64-2.1-devel/util-linux-2.29/.x86_64-libreelec-linux-gnu'
Makefile:12: recipe for target 'image' failed
make: *** [image] Error 2

Yes this is the same issue I am having. Was this ever addressed or just a random anomaly and everyone else is building just fine??

I fixed it.