VBA-next Vita: Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance

Anyone else here having problems with the “Skeleton Cave” section of HoD. It crashes when I enter a certain room.

1 Like

same here, please fix it!

if possible can you upload a savestate of the game before the issue occurs?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for respond. Here is savestate http://mega.dp.ua/file?source=18050918184561617842 Left room! We play on PS VITA!

i may have found whats causing this, but its causing some minor misplaced graphics glitches on that screen, so it needs some time before the bug can be ironed out.

if vba-m is is available for the device you on, it should be safe to transfer the savefile (.SRM) to that core.

UPDATE: may have found the correct fix for this. will probably be available on next buildbot update.

(just a screenshot of vba-next that does not crash when entering this section of the map)

2 Likes

Hi again… i’ll wait for buildbot update. Thank you

PR was just merged… let me know if this causes other issues…

Having the same issue on the Wii version as well. I believe it literally destroyed my save file along with it. Hope this next update solves it!

the fix I did for this has got nothing to do with related to save file or savestate, so if its destroyed now, something else has broken it.

just file a report in git, if this is still really an issue and the core in the wiiu is indeed based on latest commit (currently git-110ab08)

I was about to start with this one… I think ill wait

wait for what?

/ 20 characters