4k verical Bezel (ArsInvictus and OrionsAngel Style)

I have the scramber panel control in 4k resolution, do you want it?

Yeah great, that would finish it off. Thanks

1 Like

@walter.farmacia BIG THANKS!! hope you like the result.

and here is the latest Scramble:

3 Likes

ok here’s another one, also on my google drive:

haven’t got it in my cab yet, so no configs to go with it, but will have white monitor bezel, as is the original cabniet.

2 Likes

And another one of my favorite game, haven’t been at my cab to try them out, but hope you might likem while there hot. (also on my google drive)

Like Astro Blaster I still need to find a good Marquee for these.

3 Likes

Great job on joystick and button on this one, Briball. Thanks!

1 Like

i have this one

1 Like

Great @walter.farmacia , I’ve updated Astro Blaster with this Marquee and added a few new things to it as wel. so check it out.

1 Like

And another oldie, that i spent quite a few guilders in back in the day.

i added a white stripe around the screen as the original was really just plain black, good thing bad thing, let me know :wink:

get it here:phoenix

3 Likes

2 Likes

Briball I need your help, Ars Invictus told me that you could help me

I want the one from Cruis USA and Cruis World, I made this one but I didn’t like it

I’ll see what I can do, have to see what i can find, but if you have any ref or links pm me

i send artwork i made

The thing that interests me the most is the panel control, which looks like Orionangel’s but in 4K

challenge accepted, I’ll give it a go, don’t know how to animate things in retroarch (was looking at doing an outrun soon. so I’ll see what i can do for you. But what you have done is not bad :wink: anyway getting late here , so laterz

1 Like

I want the panel control to look like this,

I just finished this and thought ship it, then to bed.

@walter.farmacia ok, i’ll have a crack at it.

3 Likes