Android decorations pack

To make image fully fit my overlays, use this Video settings in Retroarch:

Aspect Ratio - Custom

Custom Aspect Ratio X Pos. - 160

Custom Aspect Ratio Y Pos. - 0

Custom Aspect Ratio Width - 960

Custom Aspect Ratio Height - 720

Integer Scale - Off

That’s what I use ; also, you should try the “LCD3x” shader in the “Handheld” directory ; I find it pretty good on the GPD XD screen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will try it, thanks :slight_smile:

These look amazing and I really want to implement them since I’m using Arc Browser as well!

I’m having a problem with Retroarch on my GPD XD though where a lot of the shaders slow everything down, which stinks. Hopefully these don’t do that.

1 Like

ask if something will not work crti-pi shader is very resource friendly, and on GPD XD it works perfect, no any speed issues

Thanks! Will do! Really wish some of these Retroarch emulators with up to snuff with some of these standalone ones so that I could use more of these filters and things! Drives me crazy not having a consistent look right now.

@moff I’m curious, are your configurations in the scanlines files specific for each console or are they all the same no matter which overlay? Loving using these so far! Still wish I had them for all of my consoles instead of just some of them, but hey I’ll take what I can get and may try to make a generic one for other consoles.

They are all the same. The only option for all of them is opacity level of the scanlines. I can upload .psd preset if you want.