Crashing on iOS 9? Recompiled cores for iOS 9 uploaded here

It would be a great idea to change core option to Cached_Interpreter by default for those who keep having that problem.

Alright, cached_interpreter is the new default for iOS. The change should be reflected in the updater in a few hours.

So I should re-download the mupen64 core from within the latest nightly build??

My hero!!! Donkey Kong 64 and Mario 64 load perfectly on my 6s Plus now. However the frame rates are way way to fast. How do I slow them down to get to more realistic game play.

I installed Retroarch for iOS 9 on my 6s+ (no jailbreak, built from source and installed). N64 and SNES are working great, but I can’t get psx to work. Mednafan doesn’t see my ROM I’m trying to use (it’s a pbp instead an iso so maybe mednafan doesn’t work with those?) and PCSX which is what I used to use just crashes when I select the rom. I’m assuming the roblem is probably that I only have pcsx_rearmed_libretro_ios and there’s no pcsx_rearmed_interpreter_libretro_ios that I used to have/use unjailbroken. The interpreter version doesn’t seem to be getting built for me anymore when I use libretro_build_ios9 in the libretro-super repo. Can that still be built for iOS 9, or is there a way i can change the other one to use the interpreter instead of dynamic?

You’re right that pcsx-rearmed’s dynarec isn’t going to work non-jailbroken, and mednafen-psx only works with bin/cue, not iso or pbp.

When you build pcsx-rearmed, set it to USE_DYNAREC=0 and it will build the interpreter instead.