DS4 controller mapping

Hi all, I noticed when trying to play games such as timesplitters, Goldeneye etc the analog controls movement and switches guns whats the best way to set this up, so that it does not do multiple inputs?

Thanks

I also use a DS4 controller; I don’t share your problem, however.

Then again I have a controller profile setup that might be overriding something. As far I know, dolphin core prefers to do a lot of things itself and doesn’t always cooperate with RetroArch.

I’d love to troubleshoot with you, but I’ve been experiencing some strange slowdowns, and the cord to my external hard just broke. I’ll have to get those resolved before I can do anything more than a lazy “did you try the save button in the input settings?”. .

Things are fixed on my end; I can troubleshoot with you now.

Do you have Analog to Digital set to anything?

Analog to digital is set to left analog.

That’s your problem right there. You don’t want that set to anything when emulating anything that actually used analog controls.

Or in layman’s terms. “Analog to Digital” makes sticks act like dpads and you don’t wan’t that when playing Timesplitters.

1 Like

Oh thanks, everything works now I always had to remap everything which made things kind of annoying.

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: How can i create a new topic? :confused: