How did you get your username?

Luiz Felipe Alves Nogueira.

My full name.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I had a nick name of hatman as a teenager for wearing a beenie hat.

Hatman and thatman were taken on the 1st sites I joined so just stick your birth year down and boooyaaa!

1 Like

I used to go to this church when I was younger (different from the one I go to now.) There was this woman who always sat in front of us, her name for me was “Little Buddy Man”. Which overtime got shortened to “lilbud”

I love the Discworld novels, by Terry Pratchett. Rincewind is one of my favourite characters.

@SkyHighGam3r : Yeah, I totally understand what you feel… :smile:

I always liked to play on words, and my username came to my mind one night, at about 14 years old (20 years ago today), and I found it funny…

Maybe 1 year later I used it online to create a fake e-mail address, and I since used it on pirate sites, and pretty much everything — except for Facebook, which blocked my fake account…

I later found that I’m not the only one using that username online ! And someone later @ me on Tweeter trying to @ his girlfriend — which had only WeedyWeedSmoker as her subtitle — but she eventually changed it and I eventually hid the @ from my timeline, but still found it funny…

Oh, and she was french too ! (Hi from France !)

I just recently changed my user name on the PSN from MonkeyDad1977 (which I had for around 7 years) to CosmoConstant. I really like my new user name and it only took me around 3 hours of trying out different user names until I found one that was available and that I liked. I did not want any numbers or nonsense in my new user name like xxx or 420.

Mine is a combination of the football team I support and my name :slight_smile:

A character from Umineko combined with a portion of my actual name.

Mine comes from a combination of Neo from the Matrix, and my favorite World Heroes character, Fuuma

I am a Fan of Goldberg and his name was “Da Man” so I just thought Dave The Man Sounded Good

I’m using my first name lol! Although my alter ego is “DeathFromAbove” and I got it from Starship troopers.