[iOS/tvOS] — RetroArch 1.9.0 + cores & emulators (Download/Cydia repo)

You can update right away!

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker not showing as an update. Reinstall? EDIT: Nvm wasnt looking at the metal version. Now i see the update

BTW the AppleTV app version is not changed, still no CHD cheevos achievements on this version… I’m now in the process of updating the AppleTV buildbot though!

EDIT: The AppleTV OS buildbot have just been updated!

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker ah yah was just about to say still not working on tvos ill try ios. What was updated in the tvos buildbot? I prob updated a min too soon

@Trebrick Just update your cores

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker Got it thanks

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker yah no go with chd on ios, dang. Im guessing its the same issue as this Thanks for trying

Hey @Weedy_Weed_Smoker just curious, happen to know any updates on a dolphin core? I cant remember what the issue was exactly.

I just finished updating all the buildbots and IPA versions!

@Trebrick still not working…

with this update the info> system information doenst work anymore its crashing

@QcSamuel Works on my end. Which version did u download? What atv/tvos u running?

the ios11+ metal and i’m on a iphone 11 on 14.2

Ah maybe its 14. Im on 13 still.

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker hey just updated to tvos 14.2 seems metal version not working?

What’s happening, did you use the metal version too on tvOS 13? It’s strange 'cause it’s working fine on my iPad on 14.2…

Yah just crashes instantly. Worked fine on 13

@Trebrick You can update now, I think I fixed it… :wink:

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker Works perfectly on iOS 14 now, any chance versions will get uploaded to the Repo? Thanks!

1 Like

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker hey thanks ill give it a go

EDIT: yup working now!

1 Like

Just coming back to say I love you. <3 Been using 1.9.0 for a while now and it’s perfect… Played and finished all Crash Bandicoots from 1-3. ;d

2 Likes