Ipa file for ios10

ok I put core in ipa manually (version 1.3.6) but when I choose them nothin happen(no core massage)and when I choose rom retroarch crash immediately,can anyone run retroarch in ios 10?

I also need ipa file with core, where can I take it? best regards

I can help. What i need. Create an apple id only for this, and share log in credentials, so i can sign your cores; keep them forever. This files doesnt expires, so what you need is to sign with impactor every week.

So, what im going to do is, create a sign certificate to sign your cores. Download the latest ipa file and attach the cores, because this cant be added with ifunbox. Send it to you so you can install it.

ok ,I have an apple id

[email protected]

I sent pass in private please check that

Please tell me which core you would like to have?

I don’t know exactly,but I know which emulatores :sega genesis,nes,nds,ps1,gba. ,I don’t know which core run these perfectly

Ok, guess genesis, is only one. No problem. NES, is only one also, runs great already test it. NDS, not sure if its working. PS1 i will add both, i like more mednafen now that i could run it. GBA not sure either, i will check it. N64, want it?

yes absolutely thank you

Welcome, im uploading the file. In few mins it will be uploaded.

really thanks

tested sega and ps1 and works great thanks a lot

Buddy, MEDAFEN_PSX needs bin+cue to work. PSX rearmed only bin, personally i like more MEDAFEN_PSX

I use open in to open file in retroarch ,RE3 run smoothly with psx rearmed

ok, I download bios file,I think I have to put it to system folder is that right?

Yes. crash game wont load with out them

Incognit, can you explain exactly what you’re doing with the IPA file to attach the cores? I’m trying to figure out how to get a development environment set up for iOS and I think that’s one of my gaps.

If you know the full process for building the cores from source and building RetroArch with them, let me know, I just posted a question earlier before I found this: http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7479

Sure, keep in mind i use Mac, which means for me an easier process.

What you need: -Xcode -Latest Retroarch build -Mac �� -Latest cores -iModsign to sign the app -iTunes to convert it from .app to ipa

1: Download desire cores, from nighbuilds section and retroarch.zip file 2: Open xcode - preferences - apple id - add it - then select it, go to details and select create ios development certificate 3: On xcode create a game project, name it as what ever you like, on bundle info, put a name and bundle identifier and press enter, this should start creating a provisioning profile which you will use further. 4: Repeat step 3, but instead of creating a dev cert, below you will see the provisioning profile it was created with the bundle identifier, right click and find with finder, take it to desktop. 5: Open terminal and type the following command: codesign -f -s “iPhone Developer: Apple id (Random numbers)” core name; do this with all desire cores. NOTE, to find that info, you should go to keychain and find the iphone developer certificate and fill the command with your apple id and the numbers, at the end you put the core file name including “.dylib” 6: Now with all of our cores signed, we need to extract the retroarch zip file, you will see an .app file, rigth click and select open package inside search for modules folder and paste all of your cores inside exit. 6.5: Open itunes and drag the .app file into app library, a file should appear, drag it to desktop. 7: Open iModSign - settings - select dev certificate - press on invoke comand lines - select the provisioning file you dragged on desktop on select provisioning profile button. 8: Close setting banner and press on start button, few second later, you should have an ipa file with cores and the app signed on a folder called imodsign 9: Pick that one, open xcode, press shift + command or alt, dont remember very well and connect your device and should appear on left banner, select it and on the bottom you should see this “+” click it and select imodsignretroarch.ipa file and enter. 10: Retroarch should appear few minutes later and everything should be working with no issue.

Amazing, I’ll try this ASAP. Do you code on RetroArch or any of the cores yourself? I want to get set up with a way to set breakpoints in the cores while running on iOS in order to see what’s going on with any issues reported in GitHub so I can try to help out if possible. Are you familiar with how to do that?

Nope. In few steps, just open the retroarch .app file, sign the cores and put it inside of the modules folder within retroarch.app file and drag it into itunes. If you are trying to load cores with ifunbox, this wont work on iOS 10.

What you need: -Xcode -Command Lines: https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action -Latest Retroarch build: https://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/apple/ios9/ -Mac -Latest cores: https://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/apple/ios9/latest/ -iModsign to sign the app: https://www.dropbox.com/s/snddxojtsm3s71u/iModSign.zip?dl=0 -iTunes to convert it from .app to ipa

0: After downloading Xcode, please install command lines, very important. 1: Download desire cores, from nighbuilds section and retroarch.zip file 2: Open xcode - preferences - apple id - add it - then select it, go to details and select create ios development certificate 3: On xcode create a game project, name it as what ever you like. Now that the xcode project was created, on bundle info, put a name and bundle identifier and press enter, this should start creating a provisioning profile which you will use further. 4: Repeat step 3, but instead of creating a dev cert, below you will see the provisioning profile it was created with the bundle identifier, right click and find with finder, take it to desktop. 5: Open terminal and type the following command: codesign -f -s “iPhone Developer: Apple id (Random numbers)” core name; do this with all desire cores. NOTE, to find that info, you should go to keychain and find the iphone developer certificate and fill the command with your apple id and the numbers, at the end you put the core file name including “.dylib” 6: Now with all of our cores signed, we need to extract the retroarch zip file, you will see an .app file, rigth click and select open package inside search for modules folder and paste all of your cores inside exit. 6.5: Open itunes and drag the .app file into app library, a file should appear, drag it to desktop. 7: Open iModSign - settings - select dev certificate - press on invoke comand lines - select the provisioning file you dragged on desktop on select provisioning profile button. Then drag the .ipa file into imodsign 8: Close setting banner and press on start button, few second later, you should have an ipa file with cores and the app signed on a folder called imodsign 9: Pick that one, open xcode, press shift + command or alt, dont remember very well and connect your device and should appear on left banner, select it and on the bottom you should see this “+” click it and select imodsignretroarch.ipa file and enter. 10: Retroarch should appear few minutes later and everything should be working with no issue.

I’m currently jailbroken on 8.3. Using this method, will I need to resign the cores or is it a one and done thing?

Long time since don’t have jailbreak anymore. But as far as i remeber, is that it doesn’t need to be signed because it’s jailbroken.