Joyconfig per core configuration

Are you setting your d-pad to an analog stick? and you left analog to the same stick? that might be the issue

Now that youā€™ve seen my config (pastebin) and Iā€™ve seen yours, weā€™re probably coming to the same conclusion. Itā€™s related to the fact that my dpad binds as axes and yours binds as a hat switch. I havenā€™t chosen to bind it that way, itā€™s what the RGUI input configuration detects it as. For what itā€™s worth, manually binding it to my controllerā€™s nonexistent hat doesnā€™t work.

Edit: The bug is fully documented on the tracker now so weā€™re done till it can be fixed by a dev.

Hello,

Today I found out about the lakka emulator for the Nintendo Switch. It looks like an awesome emulator to play old video games that brings childhood memories back. I have one problem right now.

The Lakka emulator doesnā€™t seem to recognize my joycons. I have read on a page of the Lakka website that I have to install some files to get my joycons to work. I donā€™t really know what to install, but Iā€™ve seen the file: ā€˜ā€˜Nintendo-Switch-Online_NES-Controller_Left.cfg Create Nintendo-Switch-Online_NES-Controller_Left.cfg Nintendo-Switch-Online_NES-Controller_Right.cfg Move profile to the right pathā€™ā€™. Is this the file I have to install to make the joycons work?

I donā€™t really want to break my switch or mess things up because I spend more then 15 hours to get to this point.

If this is not the correct file could you then maybe give me the file name which I should download?

Kind regards,

Axel

Hi guys, Iā€™m have a problem with saving the mapping of my joystick per core. When I save it it messes up the other core and then the same buttons of the joystick changes. I have tried to remove retroarch completely and then added a new retroarch install and still the same. Is there not a config file that you can configure it manually per core or add it yourself? I would appreciate your help, thank you :blush:

The input values in the retroarch.cfg affect your base retropad mappings, which indeed affects all cores. The remaps, however, can be saved on a per-core/game basis. You can make them from quick menu > controls.

1 Like