Latest RA | FireTV Stick | MAME core | Not working

Probably a performance issue, none of those 6 games is cpu friendly, with bigfight being the worst of the list as i previously mentioned.

It doesn’t surprise me, i own a fire stick TV (i believe it’s the 2017 model) and while i never tried to run emulators on it, it’s already so bad that it can’t even run its own UI smoothly. My understanding is that it uses an arm cpu model from 2012…

Thanks to you. We are the same, learning.

I had a dismal failure trying to create the cheats for Big Fight - Big Trouble In The Atlantic Ocean. mame2003+ doesn’t even read them from dat.

From FBNeo, only Denjin Makai I and Metamorphic Force are incomplete, I already asked for them in the FBNeo “retro” forum.

Update:

@BarbuDreadMon the FBNeo cheat.dat file has the Big Figther cheats, why does it have them if it doesn’t support it?

That file was forked from MAME’s cheat.dat

1 Like

@pi3.14 here you have the cheat.dat for mame2003+ with all the complete cheats for Big Figther.

The only one left is Denjin Makai’s “Skip Current Stage Now!”, but that’s pretty deep stuff.

Thanks for the help @BarbuDreadMon It gave me a lot of joy to be able to understand and do one.

1 Like