4K Vertical Overlay Community Contributions

Gunbird 2 4k Vertical - had high quality scans done of the original artwork to create this one.

Also, I’ve been using @HyperspaceMadness reflective shader with crt-easymode-halation, this is very cool! You can find info and a link to download in his thread here: HSM Mega Bezel Reflection Shader:

I’m very happy with the RRR cabinet, here is how it looks running it:

3 Likes

wow, that cabinet depth effect looks very convincing. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wow… looks great congrats. I have their 32 inch cabinet and their stuff is rock solid and top notch.

These bezels you’re making are amazing quality. RRR should be using your pics here as marketing to how realistic this cabinet could look. Seriously.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I agree, I have their sit down cabinet too and have been really happy with that one too. Built like a tank.

That’s a great idea on the marketing thing, I can shoot them a mail to let them know I’m putting these together. Thanks!

1 Like

Gunbird in 4K Vertical

4 Likes

Dragon Blaze, another great Psyikyo shmup, 4K vertical format:

4 Likes

Street Fighter Alpha 3 4K Vertical

5 Likes

You may have the coolest custom arcade cab at home I have ever seen. Kudos!

2 Likes

It’s not really custom, it’s a vertical cab from RecRoomMasters. Glad you like it tho!

I just added a Galaga stool from Arcade1Up, which is very sweet:

4 Likes

Sweet! I mean custom because it uses your custom bezels.

2 Likes

Large screen variation of Street Fighter Alpha 3 in 4k Vertical

5 Likes

I couldn’t find a good scan of the original Metal Slug 3 marquee, and as near as I can tell nobody has them for sale either. So… I spent some time recreating it. It’s not totally accurate, but close enough for my purposes. Not sure what I will do with the overall overlay design, so for now, just putting this out there in case someone wants to use it for anything:

2 Likes

Metal Slug 3 4K Vertical

And a full screen width option (here with latest HSM Reflection shader):

5 Likes

Final Fight 4K Vertical Bezel

Full width screen version:

The standalone instruction card I made for the large screen version, if anyone wants to use it:

3 Likes

You’re work is way more realistic than when you started!

1 Like

You are killing me with these releases @ArsInvictus! Makes me want to have another machine with a vertical screen just to rock these overlays!

2 Likes

Thanks! I keep trying to refine it and improve!

2 Likes

Can definitely recommend it! Vertical with the marquee is much more realistic, like having every arcade machine ever made in your home.

1 Like

I agree 100% but then the OCD kicks in, and wish I had all the +3k MAME games already overlayed vertically hehe!

2 Likes

Even at one a day, it would take me 10 years! lol I’m aiming for the most popular 200 or so for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes