Problem with PSX scan

Hello there I’ve got a problem with scanning PSX games, I read a lot of topics here and on other websites about this problem, but any of all of these solutions didnt helped me. When I tried to scan PSX games, RetroArch just find 2 of all 70+ games, and those 2 games still didnt work for me with any PSX core (black screen with no sound when I starting those 2 games) But when I download all PSX cores and start to scan games, it starts to scan 77 games for a log time (it taking about 20 minutes to scan all those games) and when it finished games still dont show up in library I tried it with 1.5.0, 1.6.0, 1.6.1 versions

that means your games don’t match our databases. No big deal, there are utilities to create playlists without scanning, such as ‘playlist buddy’.

I don’t use playlists at all, just load core > load content.

You should make sure you can get them to work that way before spending a lot of time getting the playlists set up.

there is nothing wrong scanning psx games, at least if using the latest nightly build(compile retroarch yourself if you can). retroarch should be able to identify your psx cd images unless this is in formats other than bin/cue files or iso and/or you are missing retroarch database(settings>core updater>update database)

psx doesn’t even have to be verified romsets like redump or tosec

i have the same ploblem with various PS1 images from trurip, tosec and others. None of this ones get scanned correctly. I get it working only with a verified Redump Set. And still having issues on that. Some games get scanned on first scan (on whole folder), other need to be scanned seperatly to add. But at least it works for me.

Using latest Lakka 2.1 RC3.

For other CD-Based Systems i need again the redump sets and additional the “zipped Cue-workaround” as wertz posted here: 3DO Games will not scanned correctly (Edited Nov-17)

Well, now those 2 games works well, but what about others? What I need to do, to let other games work properly? (I’ll try to use Playlist Buddy to create libraries btw)