RetroArch on iOS 10 - not looking good :(

Thank you for all. I’m playing the first psx game. I have RetroArch 1.6.0. I’m happy now. Thank you and see you later

Hello, I have problem. I’m give Final Fantasy cd1 file to psx rearmed and I will run. Final Fantasy is loaded but just introductory titulky and it is end. I give cd2 it is runing normal and it want cd1. I have Blackberry Passport and there is cd1 ok and all is runing. I don’t want android. Where is problem? I attach pictures. Thank you for answear.

this is cd2

this is cd1 just opening subtitles and this is end, but FFVIII it’s playing normal. Thank you for patiance

Currently you can not play Final Fantasy IX. dynarec need to be enabled on jailbroken device. Last version had dynamic enabled is iOS 8.4 jailbreak.

Thank you, I have still question. I’m playning games Legend of Dragoon for Ipad I have video over whole display but Iphone 7 I have small video. I did settings in menu and is it theft small video. There is picture where I set up video. Ratio width I’m giving 1334 and Ratio Height 750 unfortunately the pictures is same.

On first picture you attached, tap 3 times on aspect Ratio until you see 16:9. Done:slight_smile:

Or you just can select custom. This will place your settings. :slightly_smiling_face:

when I tried to run cores my unjailbroken iphone se freezes. :disappointed_relieved: