Atari800 question

Hi. I have been using the Atari800 core in Windows, but I’m having trouble using it in Android.

Tha main problem I have is that I don’t know where to put the .atari800.config file that the core requires to locate the BIOS.

In Windows it’s easy, it goes in the same directory that retroarch.exe, but in Android? particulary 4.4.4 that GPD XD uses?

Thanks in advance.

Check under Settings->directory system/bios directory. It should be listed or you can change it.

Thats if the Atari800 core works same as the others

Thanks, but that’s precisely the point. In Windows at least, if this particular file (.atari800.config) is NOT in the same directory as retroarch.exe, the core does not work.

I just put the bios in the system folder like this. Android\data\com.retroarch\files\system Then you load an application with the core, and then enter the quick menu where you can select your system. When you have selected your system, just save per core or per application.

Did you ever solve this problem? I’m trying to run a800 core on my tablet (Android) and it crashes each time I try to load a game. Where atari800.cfg file should be placed (or where is created)?

the android core of atari800 is broken since month and nobody unfortunaly could repair it. I m note sure I use a atari800.cfg before on android when the core worked.

That’s a shame. Back to the Colen then.

Is it somehow possible to remove these new broken core versions from the build bot. So it’s an old working version that is downloaded instead of the latest core. I have an older working core on my Shield Tv. But my new mobile downloads the new broken version. So it chrashes when I try to load a games.