Default settings

Sorry, I’m deaf, I don’t know where to find how to reset setting without losing all downloaded files last couple day

see the picture! I dont know what I have done! It crash on me yesterday I had reboot my system then this is what I got! It look like old fashion CLI ! Thanks Thomas

That means it can’t find any of its assets. It typically means that the paths in settings > directory have gotten lost. You can go in there and set them manually or you can try moving your retroarch.cfg somewhere else so RetroArch will generate a new one for you.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining to me ! I guess I goofed on layout on SNES it didnt load correctly! I must done something wrong I download package just a standard console layout or it called overlay? I dont know which itis it all back to normal Thank you again just learning how to as beginners hunterk

1 Like

Sorry for posting in a random topic, I want to create a new thread/topic to ask something about screen rotation. But where do I find the button to create a new topic?? Am I’m blind or something? I’m not used to this forum software at all.

You can’t make a new topic until you’ve browsed the forum for at least 10 min. It’s an anti-spam measure.

figured it out, I had to use keybinds and press “c” to create a new one.