Gameboy Color ROMs not scanning/scraping in RA

So, another snag in my RA experience.

I have all the Gameboy/Color functional Cores downloaded, and can scan and scrape both my OG Gameboy directory and GBA, and get fine results short of having to hand-tool some thumb associations because I’m using some translated ROM sets and they keep their headers even if you change the file name.

HOWEVER, if I point RA at the directory of the GBC ROMs, it sees nothing. It doesn’t even try, and just reports that it is done scanning the moment I initiate the scan on that directory (from within the XMB UI). My ROMs are in the standard .gbc format, and they all work fine from a standalone emulator like VisualBoy Advance, so I don’t know where to go from here short of keying in a manual list.

It does occur to me that I haven’t tried manually loading a ROM from any of the specific cores, but, the behavior is still suspect.

Any ideas?

I do also note that I am having a similar experience with the Sega CD CUE/BIN sets (I know RA doesn’t like these and the playlist needs to be manually created) and my Lynx set, but RA at least goes over those ROMs/Disc Images and considers them. GBC ROMs don’t even seem to exist to RA when I scan.

Also sorry, I may have put this under the wrong ‘General’

That usually means they don’t match our databases. However, if you need to make playlists that aren’t based on our databases, you can use the Qt desktop menu to drag-and-drop.

Ah! Hmm. Somehow, even having glossed over the Qt, I didn’t even think that would be an option. That solves a lot potentially. Thanks!