Gui text and icon corruption using VULKAN

Gui icons and notification text are corrupt while using Vulkan driver in fullscreen. I found one other post about this topic and I think I am having the same issue. The Icons and text are still corrupted in “windowed fullscreen” but not in a regular floating window. Is there a way to offset the fullscreen window by a single pixel?

Specs: geforce 760 gtx - Win 7 x64 - Intel I7 3.2ghz - 12 gigs corsair - All drivers and cores up to date - Clean install of retroarch default settings - Vulkan enabled

The text wont be corrupted upon the first start up of retroarch but will become corrupted upon closing and starting the program again and stays corrupted until a complete system restart.

Hi, can you create an issue at https://github.com/libretro/retroarch? I believe that’s a bug that can’t really be fixed via the forums.

Actually, I should have asked if you have tried a nightly build yet, as there have been some Vulkan fixes lately.

I just installed the new nightly and it works the way it should right out of the box. However after configuring everything the way I need it, the corruption came back when I applied shaders. Before it would happen randomly, now it seems to only happen when shaders are enabled. This is already much better than before.

ah, interesting. Can you provide a log that includes it working normally and then breaking when you apply the shader?