How make a profile for a New Gamepad?

Hi there, in which file i should add lines, for the autoconfiguration works fine with a “Genius MaxFire G-12 VIBRATION” ?

In the Mupen64Plus file “/usr/share/games/mupen64plus/InputAutoCfg.ini” i just add the lines :

[4-Axis,12-Button with POV]
plugged = True
plugin = 2
mouse = False
AnalogDeadzone = 4096,4096
AnalogPeak = 32768,32768
Mempak switch =
Rumblepak switch =
DPad R = hat(0 Right)
DPad L = hat(0 Left)
DPad D = hat(0 Down)
DPad U = hat(0 Up)
Start = button(9)
Z Trig = button(6)
B Button = button(2)
A Button = button(0)
C Button R = axis(2-)
C Button L = axis(2+)
C Button D = axis(3+)
C Button U = axis(3-)
R Trig = button(4)
L Trig = button(5)
X Axis = axis(0-,0+)
Y Axis = axis(1-,1+)

To make it work. i need add to RetroArch too, i think the problem is the device name “4-Axis,12-Button with POV” . thanks.

You have to make an autoconfig profile in settings > input > p1 input binds and then if you want to move the buttons around for the core, you create a remap file in quick menu > controls.

i had an issue, with two cores of N64. when i assign remaps, and try load a game, causes a Segmentation Fault, i don’t why.

Special with Mupen64Plus Core. from yesterday i try to reassign the analogue stick to d-pad, on the Xbox360 Controller, because the Left Stick, have a problem and is stuck to the left direction. i need play with D-Pad instead the analog.

i ready do this morning, things like fsck from live usb, after of that, download the retroarch git code, compile manually the cores mupen64plus & parallel_n64. and the result is the same.

Where i can set for Mupen64plus the 3 Player Keyboard, the First Player “Xbox360 Gamepad” , and the Second Player “4-Axis,12-Button with POV” ?

Because i dont see any option for assing specific devices for Players, for example set Device Index #0 to Player 2, Device Index #1 To Player 1 , Device Index 2 To Player 3, and Keyboard for Player 4

Right now RetroArch takes 1 Player “Keyboard”, 2 Player “Xbox360 Gamepad”, and the 3 Player don’t take any control