Issue with PS1 Startup

Running crash bandycoot just fine. I have installed the bios files in the system directory, and i know it can see them because i get a prompt up to install them if i remove them. Trying to run crash team racing, but it loads the first wo screens just fine then all i get after that is a black screen and nothing happens. Help would be appreciated, really want to run this game

Which platform/OS and which core?

Running Windows 10 can only use - pcsx rearmed other ps1 cores will not run at all just get black screen

PCSX-ReARMed has some issues on x86 platforms that beetle-psx doesn’t have. You should try to get beetle-psx working instead. If you’re getting a black screen, it’s almost always BIOS and/or cue-related. The core can only load bin/cue images, no ISOs.

Yes only using bin/cue images and have added the bios files so not really sure what else i can do to get beetle-psx working

We’d have to see a log to know more.

I’ll try to take a log, also running game cube games, th games themselves run just fine but sound is an issue, is distorted and muffled * using dolphin emulator* Not an issue either any other emulators I’m running