Mupen64plus-next crashing RetroArch on loading game

Hello,

So my problem is kind of weird, and I think I have found a work around for it but I am not 100% sure it works every time.

Basically the first game I try to load with the core works fine, then any subsequent games crash RetroArch. Interestingly enough, any games that have launched before work every time they are selected, even after other games, games just seem to fail if they haven’t been run before.

I have a log file for when Goldeneye failed to load. I don’t think this one crashed retroarch entirely, that seems to be kind of random.

https://jpst.it/1GSjE

Wondering if this is a known problem or if it’s something specific to my setup. I have tried the latest nightly (or what was the latest last week when I was messing with it) and the standard 1.7.6. I have also tried multiple versions of Mupen64plus-next, whether they were the same and just came from different places I am not sure.

Thanks in advance!

I believe this is at least partially known/recognized behavior. I don’t think anyone knows what’s going on or why, though.

Ah, okay, that’s good to know, thanks!

I have been looking around and everyone just said it worked great so I figured I must have been doing something wrong haha