Mupen64plus overrides empty config file

Hi i use retroarch Android 32bit with mupen64plus core with a 8bitdo fc30. I had to reconfigure each Time the controls because when i save core overrides, it generates an empty cfg file…

Can someone send me a working config file to edit it manually or how Can i solve this?

Thanks!

What are you trying to configure? The controls? If so, those are stored in remap files via the ‘controls’ menu.

If your gamepad is recognized and autoconfigured, you typically never want to fiddle with anything in settings > input > p1 input binds. Input changes don’t get saved into overrides, anyway.

Hi. Thanks for your answer. My 8bitdo FC30 is well recognized and all the controls are working without remapping with almost all cores.

I just need to remap mupen64plus for Mario kart 64 because i have no analog stick on my 8bitdo and have to remap dpad with control y- y+ x+ x-.

When i remap as the game is loaded with the control section, it’s working. But when i close retroarch And reopen it, i have to remap the controls for Mario kart again.

How Can i do to save the remap for this game?