RetroArch Blackberry Playbook Update?

Is the playbook version of Retroarch going to be updated? There was just one version of retroarch released for the playbook but the bugs reported were never fixed: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=812506

and Libretro said he was going to update but the update never came. Are you planning on updating the playbook version?

If not an update please could someone just fix these simple issues? That would make retroarch enjoyable and playable for the playbook, right now these issues make retroarch almost unplayable on the playbook:

1.- Configuration not saving on exit: just a matter of changing a value from false to true.

2.- This multitouch input issue makes almost all games unplayable in retroarch:

Has anyone had any issues with the multitouch on the touchscreen controller? For shoot-em-ups like 19XX or any kind of action/racing game where you have to move the player around while tapping other buttons, I find that some buttons get ‘stuck’ and I have to stop touching the the buttons in order to regain control.

For example, I’ll be moving my player around with the d-pad and tapping the fire button but then the dpad gets stuck in one direction until I stop firing.

I’ve seen this with the Playbook version of RetroArch as well and none of the other emulators exhibit this behaviour.

External controllers like the Wiimote don’t give me this problem.

I saw some BB10/QNX commits in the logs the other day, so the port is being worked on, though I didn’t look at what the commits specifically accomplished.

Thanks man, I hope the playbook gets an update too and not just BB10 phones.

BTW if you want to experience the multitouch bug in retroarch for the playbook just play any platformer game where you have to jump and shot like the Megaman games, you will notice it right away.

Btw It has been two years since the retroarch playbook initial release and no updates or simple bug fixes at all…

With RA everything is available in all platform but this particular one has a smaller userbase so it’s been neglected. Someone asked around on the dev channel and we may (or may not) be able to produce builds next week

[QUOTE=Radius;21623]With RA everything is available in all platform but this particular one has a smaller userbase so it’s been neglected. Someone asked around on the dev channel and we may (or may not) be able to produce builds next week[/QUOTE]

Hi Radius any news on those builds?

The builds never came, It seems this platform has been abandoned…

The devs said that blackberry 10/playbook builds won’t come until after the stable 1.1 is released.

So now that 1.2 has been released any news on the playbook update guys?

AFAIK, we’re putting out a bugfix 1.2.1 release for Android today and then iOS/BB are the next focus.